High Speed Doors
From the low priced basic model to the more robust versions, the special merits of our high speed doors are top grade quality material, and safe reliable long term functionality.
High Speed doors are used for both internal and external applications to optimise the flow of traffic, improve environmental conditions and save energy.
This wide range includes a high speed door for virtually any application.
Our high speed doors also compromise of a knock out bottom rail system which ensures minimal damage and cost should the door be struck by any vehicles. The bottom rail is designed to be re installed after impact damage and the door re set and then normal operation can be resumed.
- Curtain thickness varies from 1.5 mm to 4 mm.
- Operation speeds are from 0.5 mls to 1.5 m/s.
- Curtains can be fully transparent or just partial.
- Both external and internal applications can be achieved, with maximum opening sizes of 5000 mm x 5000 mm.
- All doors are fully automated and can incorporate devices such as radar or infra-red movement detections. induction loops, radio remote controls, traffic lights and an air locking system.
- A wide range of colours are available.
- Now introducing the photo light grille system.